I recently gave a talk on branding for software developers at TriJS. While I didn’t get a chance to record it, I did upload the slides for your viewing please. The slides are readable without listening to the talk and have a few protips and specific actionable things that you can do to boost your personal brand as a developer. It’s one of those things where you don’t really need it until you want to change jobs or you need to promote something, then you wish you did. If you don’t know how to get started, take a look at the slides and let me know some of the things that you’ve done to increase your visibility as a software developer!
About The Author
Ryan is a Microsoft MVP award winner with over eight years of software experience, working with big-name clients such as Discovery Channel, AOL, Toyota, and the National Academy of Sciences. Ryan has helped teams deliver award-winning applications that drive business processes, site traffic, and profit, putting his experience and creativity to work to build amazing solutions for the enterprise web, desktop and mobile platforms.
How to Build an RSS Feed Reader in Windows Phone 7 – Part I: Retrieving, Parsing, and Displaying Post Titles
August 24, 2010
August 6, 2010
"Enabling SessionState for SharePoint 2010" OR "This report failed to load because session state is not turned on."
July 12, 2010
- Synchronize Node.JS Install Version with Visual Studio 2015
- Redirect WWW to Non-WWW using the Web.config
- NServiceBus: Could not enumerate all types
- How to run Docker Windows Containers with McAfee Endpoint Security
- Use CSS background:rbga to Darken Background Photos For Improved UX
- How To Sync Multiple Outlook Calendars and Google Calendar Using Google Calendar Sync
- Why Math is Important for Software Engineering (Even if You Never Use it Again)
- How To Check a Web Page For a String Using .NET C# Using HttpWebRequest