Here’s what I’m focusing on right now:
- Being the best husband and dad I can be to my wife and my three little kids.
- Leading teams at Heartland Payment Systems with some fantastic smart people from my local .NET meetup.
- Co-Organizing and growing TriDev developer meetup, speaking at other meetups (debating doing my first conference this year, but maybe not).
- Becoming a better speaker by creating more video content.
- I’m currently doing developer-related video content on Snapchat -> ItsRyanOh
- I’m studying up on re-launching my developer YouTube channel later this year
- Volunteering doing a Rock RMS implementaiton at Harvest Community Church and contributing the the open source project.
This page is part of the /now movement. It’s what I’d tell a friend I hadn’t seen in a year.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was December 2017.