About The Author
Ryan is a Microsoft MVP award winner with over eight years of software experience, working with big-name clients such as Discovery Channel, AOL, Toyota, and the National Academy of Sciences. Ryan has helped teams deliver award-winning applications that drive business processes, site traffic, and profit, putting his experience and creativity to work to build amazing solutions for the enterprise web, desktop and mobile platforms.
How to Build an RSS Feed Reader in Windows Phone 7 – Part I: Retrieving, Parsing, and Displaying Post Titles
August 24, 2010
August 6, 2010
"Enabling SessionState for SharePoint 2010" OR "This report failed to load because session state is not turned on."
July 12, 2010
- Synchronize Node.JS Install Version with Visual Studio 2015
- How to run Docker Windows Containers with McAfee Endpoint Security
- Redirect WWW to Non-WWW using the Web.config
- Why Math is Important for Software Engineering (Even if You Never Use it Again)
- How to Build an RSS Feed Reader in Windows Phone 7 – Part I: Retrieving, Parsing, and Displaying Post Titles
- Use CSS background:rbga to Darken Background Photos For Improved UX
- Using DataAnnotations with Entity Framework 4 Entities for a More Dynamic MVC Model
- Visual Studio 2010 SP1 brings Intellitrace to x64 and SharePoint 2010