Additional menu

Learn Critical Software Business Skills and Insights to Grow Your Side Hustle and Your Career.

I've spent my career building software startups for Fortune 500 companies, innovating in various different industries. Join me as I learn and teach the most impactful skills and share insights for building your startup on the side (or within) your company.

Mindsets, tips, templates, free resources and more..

Hey, awesome! You're signed up! Expect a confirmation email soon. Also, you can reply to it and let me know what you want to hear about! I'm always trying to improve with feedback.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This