Over the last decade I’ve worked with dozens of teams helping them work better as a team and individuals through mentoring and helping build infrastructure. I recently gave a presentation that used Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and compared that to how you can build great developers on your team. Take a look at the slides below and get in touch if you’d like me to give this talk at your local meetup or conference!
About The Author
Ryan is a Microsoft MVP award winner with over eight years of software experience, working with big-name clients such as Discovery Channel, AOL, Toyota, and the National Academy of Sciences. Ryan has helped teams deliver award-winning applications that drive business processes, site traffic, and profit, putting his experience and creativity to work to build amazing solutions for the enterprise web, desktop and mobile platforms.
How to Build an RSS Feed Reader in Windows Phone 7 – Part I: Retrieving, Parsing, and Displaying Post Titles
August 24, 2010
August 6, 2010
May 31, 2010
December 6, 2010
- Synchronize Node.JS Install Version with Visual Studio 2015
- Redirect WWW to Non-WWW using the Web.config
- NServiceBus: Could not enumerate all types
- How to run Docker Windows Containers with McAfee Endpoint Security
- Use CSS background:rbga to Darken Background Photos For Improved UX
- How To Sync Multiple Outlook Calendars and Google Calendar Using Google Calendar Sync
- Why Math is Important for Software Engineering (Even if You Never Use it Again)
- How To Check a Web Page For a String Using .NET C# Using HttpWebRequest